Humans are Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are Superior

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alvia Invasion

Go down 
+2
Ranger24
RedShirt047
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:38 pm

((Posting here now))
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:53 pm

King Andrew stormed into the CIC at the Arsenal dressed in a formal military uniform.

"Report," he demanded.

"We've lost complete control of the Southern Border along with the Hinter Islands and Zaft," the Lord General replied.

"Our battle groups at Zaft and Toriste were caught completely off guard," the Lord Admiral added. "Didn't stand a chance.  Our battle groups here at Rosemont as well as at Sunport are pinned up by enemy forces, while the Cold Harbor and Maiden's Doom battlegroups are mustering for a counter attack."

The entire buidling then was rocked by an explosion.

"How the hell did this happen?"  The King demanded.

"We still aren't sure how but they've compromised our entire early detection system," the Lord General replied.  "Our techs are working to restore the systems right now."

"Well tell them to make to fast," the king snapped.  "Order all reserve forces in the Gray hills to reinforce the Wald.  Faewood forces should be sent to the heartlands we need to free up some forces to counter attack."

"And what about our forces in the south?"  The Lord General asked.

"Tell them to draw a line at the river Eques," the king said darkly.  "And tell them to dig in."
Back to top Go down
RedShirt047
RedShirt047

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:02 pm

For the first time in a long time, Stjerne was going to war.

"Our allies have been attacked."

Stjernean stealth would once more be tested against an insane foe.

"It is our duty to help them."

Stjernean Stealth Fighter/Bombers are once more armed with live ammunition.

"As of now, we declare war on the Empire of Terradore and the so called 'True King'."

Stjernean Naval Vessels, from Carriers and Crusiers to Subs and Stealth Corvettes, hear the 'General Quarters' call.

"We stand by our Alvian friends no matter what the cost."

The HAZARD Special Forces teams and Stjernean Marines suit up for the for the coming storm

"Once more, we have been called upon to protect the free and to light a way for the lost and oppressed."

The Stjernean Shield takes inventory of all medical supplies for the inevitable causualties.

"As of now, all Stjernean military assets are at the available to the Kingdom of Alvia."

Lines form at the recruitment centers.

"May whatever God or Gods they worship have mercy on them."

The first transports begin to leave port.

"For we will not"

-President Stryker

Last edited by RedShirt047 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedShirt047
RedShirt047

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:04 pm

((By the way, this means that my forces are effectively NPCs for you to control. It took a lot out of me to write that post.))
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:10 pm

RedShirt047 wrote:
For the first time in a long time, Stjerne was going to war.

"Our allies have been attacked."

Stjernean stealth would once more be tested against an insane foe.

"It is our duty to help them."

Stjernean Stealth Fighter/Bombers are once more armed with live ammunition.

"As of now, we declare war on the Empire of Terradore and the so called 'True King'."

Stjernean Naval Vessels, from Carriers and Crusiers to Subs and Stealth Corvettes, hear the 'General Quarters' call.

"We stand by our Alvian friends no matter what the cost."

The HAZARD Special Forces teams and Stjernean Marines suit up for the for the coming storm

"Once more, we have been called upon to protect the free and light a way for the lost and oppressed."

The Stjernean Shield takes inventory of all medical supplies for the inevitable causualties.

"As of now, all Stjernean military assets are at the available to the Kingdom of Alvia."

Lines form at the recruitment centers.

"May whatever God or Gods they worship have mercy on them."

The first transports begin to leave port.

"For we will not"

-President Stryker

((Okay dude. That was fucking metal.))

Terradorian, ESLF, and Redweaver forces continue to advance northward. Alvian troops ill equipped to face the massed heavy armor assault are left scampering to the river Eques. Alvian vehicles lay on the road sides, blackened and torn apart by heavy guns. Terradorian bombers launch unrestricted attacks upon the cities of Domino and Sunport as the Alvin battle group at Sunport is pinned up in their own harbor unabe to effectively maneuver as Terradorian hevy battleships pound them.

Over the captiol Terradorian Heavy bombers start strikes on key targets. Several strike in the Aresnal causing serious damage. One targets the Seaside keep only to take ground fire. In its death the bomber slams into the northern bridge connecting the palace to the Arsenal collapsing a large section of the bridge.
Back to top Go down
RedShirt047
RedShirt047

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:14 pm

((Thank you, I try my best. It's an exhausting process though. Part of the reason I don't write is because I can only do individual scenes and speeches like that with any form of talent.))
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:36 pm

The Daimyo of the Royal Guard Clans suddenly entered the CIC flanked by several of his fellow Guardsmen

"Your Majesty," he said making a quick bow. "The Seaside Keep is no longer safe."

The King nodded grimly.

"Move the Queen to Issac's Tower at once," he ordered. "She should be safe enough there."

"As you will," the Daimyo replied with another bow.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Back in the south Terradorian, ESLF, and Redweaver forces continue their advance.  They have now cleared the Crags of Muln and are advancing into the Eques river valley properly.  Heavy tanks roll on with little stopping them.  Further east the banner of House Redweaver is raised over the city of Domino while troops still battle through the suburbs to control the bridges and small islands seperating the city of Domino from the city of Sunport.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:50 pm

"Your Majesty," the Lord General said turning away from an aid. "We've lost control of Domino. We're going to lose control of Sunport as well within the hour if we don't act."

"Start destroying as many of the bridges as we can," the King ordered. "Force them into a bottle neck."

"You do realize that means any of our troops on the other side as well as our civilians will be trapped?" The Lord General said grimly.

"I know," the King replied with a grimace. "I'm probably going to burn for this but it has to be done."
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Terradorian Aqua Legionaries begin landing just south of Rosemont in the cities suburbs. They meet little resistance and have proper air and sea based fire support. Armor and regular Legionaries land after them to reinforce their position. They quickly begin advancing o the walls of the Capitol city.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Alvian engineers all along the southern border begin blowing bridges to try and slow the advance of the enemy army. In many cases they are successful though such success comes at a high price. Many Alvian soldiers fall holding the bridges. One bridge however has not been destroyed in time, the Guardian bridge the largest and strongest of the bridges on the river. Terradorian Ground troops captured the bridge before it could be destroyed.

Further west Alvian troops fortify the Rider's bridge, which connects both halves of the Eques Valley. Heavy artillery and armor has been massed while troops dig in laying mines, barbed wire, and setting up machine gun nests. Units fleeing from Muln and West Castle join them and begin to regroup.
Back to top Go down
RedShirt047
RedShirt047

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:26 pm

((You remember that I've given you full control over my forces for the RP. I'm not going to be posting stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:49 pm

((Yes I'll get to that. By the way what is the flagship of your fleet and its commanding officer?))
Back to top Go down
RedShirt047
RedShirt047

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:07 pm

((I never decided that.))
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:41 am

Terradorian Forces reach the Rider's bridge and assault the Alvian Defenses there. Heavy casualties are inflicted on both side but neither side makes any real gains. To the East Terradorian Troops fortify what bridges they hold and begin moving heavy artillery to bombard what is left of the Alvian fleet at Sunport.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:45 am

At Rosemont, Alvia forces on the walls begin to open up on the Terradoria troops that landed just south of the city. Heavy shelling forces the invaders into cover only to be flanked and push back into the ocean by a sudden attack by ground forces. The air battle for the capitol remains indecisive with neither side gaining a real advantage. The Alvian fleet protecting the capitol has forced Terradorian ships to pull back to Zaft with both sides taking heavy losses. The first day of war ends with heavy casualties to both sides but with Alvia barely holding the line along the Eques river.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:48 am

In the small hours of the morning Terradorian troops begin advancing towards the Wald heading for the rivers Shell flow and Maid flow. Renewed attacks are launched against the Rider's Bridge but are repelled at heavy loss to both sides. Further east Terradorian engineers begin assembling new bridges so as to reach the city of Sunport by land. The few remaining Alvian ships at the port are badly damaged and are in no position to resist for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:09 am

Stjerne ships attack the Terradorian Blockade to the north. Seeing the chance for a break out all Alvian ships in the north join the attack. Caught between the two fleets, the Terradorian ships are wiped out. Within hours Stjerne transports began landing at Cold Harbor with much needed supplies and troops. Morale for Alvian forces soars.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Terradorian troops cross the river Shell flow with little opposition and begin advancing to the Maid flow and the Wald. At Rider's bridge they begin to bombard the Alvian positions with heavy artillery. At the bridges, Terradorian, Redweaver, and ESLF forces continue to advance now assaulting the outskirts of Sunport and Celeste. In response to Stjerne's actions Terradorian ships have been deployed to shell the nations coast lines.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 pm

United Alvian and Stjerne forces secure northern Alvia, bringing an end to conflict there.  With forces now freed up, troops from the North and from Stjerne are now moving into the Heartlands to secure the most heavily populated region in Alvia and end on going insurgencies in several of its largest cities.

Meanwhile at Sea Stjerne Stealth Bombers intercept the Terradorian fleet and inflict heavy losses.  Lacking proper carrier support the Terradorian fleet had little defense against such an assault.  The fleet has been force to turn back at half strength.

To the south Alvian Rangers and Stjerne HAZARD Special Forces teams launch a daring assault upon the Guardian Bridge.  Taking or destroying this bridge may grind the enemy advance down to a halt.  The attack is meeting heavy losses however.
Back to top Go down
dirtytheseal
dirtytheseal

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:45 pm

My Hommies! Fellow Gangstas! After the murder of our beloved ambadassidor, and their continued actions against our peacekeeping force, it is our time to destroy them! The thunder of our guns with shatter their notion of supremacy, and our fighters will show them the true power of Ahura!

With those words the Dope Militia was mobilised and the Dope Fleet, ancient beyond belief and vast beyond comprehension, shoved off towards Alavia.

The first Dope forces to reach Alavia where the DMMMSF, who made their way down the Eques river, and caught terradorian forces in a surprise flanking manoeuvre. Once the initial suprise of the attack wore off it became a slug match with Dope forces praying for their Alavian allies to take the initiative to capitalize on the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:11 pm

With the aid of the Dope Militia Alvian forces are able to restore aid to the Heartlands and the Wald. However they still need time to regroup before mounting an effective counterattack to the south. Alvian Commanders urge the Dope Militia forces to fight their way to the Rider's bridge or fall back to the River Maid Flow where the forces from the Wald and Gray Hills are mustering.

At the Guardian Bridge despite heavy losses Alvian and Stjerne troops destroy the bridge. Heavy losses are sustain by both nations forces, nearly forty percent of whom were killed. However the advance to the East has been slowed to a crawl as Terradorian troops must now use smaller bridges.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Terradora frustrated by recent developments decides to accelerate the conquest.  Terradorian troops abandon the city of Toriste in the Hinter Islands.  Before anyone can celerate however Terradore's Orbital Battle Stations fire upon the city leveling any structure higher than two stories tall and murdering thousands of people in seconds.  They then turn the Orbital batteries on Alvian forces defending the Rider's Bridge.  Before they can even respond most are wiped out.  The rest are rapidly overrun by a sudden surge of ESLF, Redweaver, and Terradorian forces.  

"Let me make this very clear," Antonio Redweaver the self proclaimed "True King" of Alvia is claimed to have said.  "Every day in which I am not crowned as the rightful King, another city will burn.  Not just in Alvia but in any nation that dares to defy me."

One of Terradore's Battlestations is now headed for Stjerne while the other three take up positions around major Alvian cities including Cold Harbor, Blackmoon, and Ashford.

Last edited by Ranger24 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Alvian and Stjerne ground forces in the North, the Clan Lands, the Heartlands, and Faewood being forming a second defensive line at the River Forthic. Forces still in the Eques Valley making a fighting retreat to the river and begin to fortify the Eagles bridge.

Meanwhile a joint Alivan and Stjerne fleet has broken the blockade around Rosemont. News of Antonio's declaration however puts a damper on any mood for celebration. King Andrew orders the survivors of the assault on Guardian Bridge recalled to the capitol for a special assignment and has mad a request for special forces teams from Grustan and Dopeswaggistan to join them.
Back to top Go down
2D-kun 「エディ·くん」

2D-kun 「エディ·くん」

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Ranger24 wrote:
Alvian and Stjerne ground forces in the North, the Clan Lands, the Heartlands, and Faewood being forming a second defensive line at the River Forthic.  Forces still in the Eques Valley making a fighting retreat to the river and begin to fortify the Eagles bridge.  

Meanwhile a joint Alivan and Stjerne fleet has broken the blockade around Rosemont.  News of Antonio's declaration however puts a damper on any mood for celebration.  King Andrew orders the survivors of the assault on Guardian Bridge recalled to the capitol for a special assignment and has mad a request for special forces teams from Grustan and Dopeswaggistan to join them.

Grustan troops can be seen flying overhead throughout Aliva as Shrike Dropships make their approach for the River Forthic. Troops within the ships are fiddling with straps and preparing their weapons as they await the coming onslaught. Fighters guard the air convoy as they make their way to the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Grustan officials debate over whether deployment of SAYA is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alvia Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvia Invasion   Alvia Invasion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alvia Invasion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next