Humans are Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are Superior

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP   Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:44 pm

"GET THE PREMIER OUT OF HERE!" Shouts one of the Soviet guards, pulling a sub machine gun from under his uniform. "CAPTURE THE ASSASSIN!" One of them tackles the gunmen, beating him repeatedly over the head until he passes out.
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP   Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:48 pm

The_Boss wrote:
"GET THE PREMIER OUT OF HERE!" Shouts one of the Soviet guards, pulling a sub machine gun from under his uniform. "CAPTURE THE ASSASSIN!" One of them tackles the gunmen, beating him repeatedly over the head until he passes out.

While the General Secretary's first guard tends to his injuries, the second one walks up to the assassin and takes off his mask, revealing a soviet.

(this is just to worsen relations)
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP   Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 pm

"TRAITOROUS SWINE!" Shouts the Soviet guard, dragging the assassin to his feet only to shoot him and spit on his corpse.
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP   Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:01 pm

His helmet covers his face once more and the Lord Marshal leaps into the air, assisted by jets built into his armor. From his hovering vantage point, he is able to quickly locate two darkly clothed figures running away from where their friend had fallen. The jets resume the plummet, guiding it to intercepting both fleeing marauders.

They are shocked by his dynamic entry, and turn their weapons towards him. Their weapons fire is completely ineffective, bullets bouncing off of the hexagonal-pattern energy barrier. Terminal rushes one, merely plowing him into unconsciousness. The other assassin throws his weapon in a panic, Terminal catching it without another thought.

He flipped it over in his grip, an M4 carbine, by the looks of it. With two well placed shots, he downs the bandit. discarding the weapon, he drags the two together, and unmasks them to reveal a Grustonian and a Faustian. Surprised, he picks both of the now unconscious assassins up, and carries them to the public courtyard and plops them down.
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

PostSubject: Re: Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP   Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:29 pm

King Andrew (in a bath robe considering the the evenings events) hurries into the command center in the Seaside Keep. Having just received word of the goings on in the city.

"Get the guests to safety at now!" He orders. "Get them safely to their home countries."

He took a deep breath to steady himself.

"Then put the entire Kingdom on lockdown."
Back to top Go down
Ranger24
The Wanky Ranger
The Wanky Ranger
Ranger24

PostSubject: Re: Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP   Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 pm

((I think this is a good place to stop this thread has gone beyond its intent))
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP   Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:03 am

((Good....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP   Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nation States Kingdom of Alvia Royal Wedding RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2