Humans are Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are Superior

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors   RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:26 am

Juan took the map and looked it over before nodding to Andrew, then he started off to where he'd watched the body fall. He stopped for a moment though, realizing he had no way of communicating. The young man quickly rushed to the still hovering helicopter, grabbed a radio, and then started his search once more. As he got farther away from the chopper, things became quiet. The lack of vegetation was both a curse and a blessing. On the one hand, there was no where for predators to really hide. On the other hand, there was no where for him to hide either.

Every step he took, there was a pause, every breath was followed by a sweep of the area with his eyes. Like traversing a minefield, he took each step as if it could be his last. Something occured to him as he did his slow search, he only had an idea of where the body was.

"El Loco to helicopter, yo hermano? You there?" He said into the radio. "When you get done dropping the others off, I'd appreciate you giving me directions to reporters body, over."
Back to top Go down
General_Alex
General_Alex

PostSubject: Re: RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors   RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:36 pm

"Roger that" Alex replied to Juan "His body is about 2 clicks northwest of your position and you should probably hurry" he continued "it wont take long for a curious carnivore to find out he's edible".

He then switched over to the majors radio channel.
"Major I am moving into a circular holding pattern over the reporters body" he said through the radio "I will try to frighten off anything that tries to eat him but it will only work for so long"

Alex then switched on the Hueys firing system and armed all rockets and miniguns.

"I am ready to give support when it is required, Funk out" He then stopped transmitting and banked the aircraft into a turn in order to begin covering the reporters body.
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors   RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:05 pm

"Copy that, Funk, but don't do anything too reckless, even if you get a fresh carnie head out of it. Out," the Major clicked his radio off, and sent two of the Costa Rican grunts with Loco-nut to make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble.

"Alright, everybody else with me in the building."

((OOC: too lazy to make a full post with this. Somebody else can get us to the meeting.))
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors   RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Juan adjusted his course and flipped the safety off of his rifle. With the knowledge that he had a Huey Gunship backing him up, he began moving faster. Still keeping his eyes peeled, every movement in the foliage was seen. For several minutes he trekked through the bushes and plants, looking to the helicopter from time to time.

There was a loud roar from the side, snapping Juan's attention to a massive, quadrupedal dinosaur. From the handbook he'd read, he could tell it was an Iguanadon. The man smiled and waved at it, it was a herbivore. Why would it be in an area full of predators? Slowly, he started walking towards it. A wild glint present in his eyes. With god as his witness, he intended to RIDE the iguanadon.

((OOC: I will ride the Iguanadon! THIS I SWEAR! I SHALL NAME HIM REGGIE!))
Back to top Go down
Navy Admiral Chrome
Navy Admiral Chrome

PostSubject: Re: RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors   RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Whelp, this crashed and burned.
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors   RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:40 pm

((I was gonna wait for someone else to post before I did a GM post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors   RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP - Isla Sorna: Island of Horrors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2