Humans are Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are Superior

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) Empty
PostSubject: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:15 am

IC: IC Link
"Behind every great fortune, there is a crime."-Honoré de Balzac
New York City, 1945.
An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) Map_hoods4
An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) 710px-Brooklyn_neighborhoods_map
An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=43EC5ko-8xtZsM&tbnid=3QOJEx61gkDJ5M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia

The war is over, and the United States is ushering in a new era of peace and prosperity. The economy is booming, and everyone is taking a bit of the pie. Yet, where there is wealth, this is crime, and where there is crime, there is an opportunity, one for those to see it.

In this RP, you take the role of a Mafioso , a made man working for one of New York's many crime Families. You may be just a lowly solider trying to make some cash, or perhaps you are a Capo, one of the Don's commanders, waging his battle, or you are even a powerful Don, the ruler of a little Empire. Either way, there is money and power to be made.

Application for Soldiers and Capos

Character Name:
Family:
Skills:
Bio:
Misc:

Application for Consiglieri

Character Name:
Family
Place of education:
Bio:
Misc:

Application for Dons

Character Name:
Bio:
Area of control:
Main rackets:
Misc:

My App:

Rules

1. No G-modding. That's obvious
2. There can only be two Capos per Family
3. This is not an RP based on the Godfather, so you are encouraged to make your own, unique Families
4. Consiglieri cannot be assassinated or harmed, at least not without pissing off all the Families
5. The rules of Omerta is to be strictly enforced; soldiers and Capos cannot simply betray their Families, at least not without losing all respect and privileges
6. My law is final.

List of Appropriate Mafia Terms

Don, Pakhan (Russian Mob)-the Head of the Organisation

Capo, Caporegime, Avtorityet (Russian Mob)-Captains, they are in charge of soliders

Soldiers, Soldato,Boyevik-Made Men of the Mafia, they carry out orders and do most of the dirty work

Torpedo-Russian Hit Men

Consigliere, Sovietnik-Advisor to the Don, they handle negotiations and other legal work. Off limits to being killed

Omerta-The Rule of Silence, advocating absolute loyalty to the Family
Back to top Go down
https://nshas.forumotion.com
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Character Name: "Sputnik" Oktavi

Family: Don Leone

Appearance: No-one save the Don and his Sovietnik have seen his face. Stays hidden underneath a long black duster and gas mask. Hands are gloved in black leather, and his boots are old military. Sputnik can sometimes be seen fondling a set of battered dog tags.

Skills: Leadership, marksmanship, assassination

Bio: Nobody has gotten close enough to Sputnik to learn much about him, aside from his short responses. Oktavi was a former officer of the Red Army, and is used to issuing orders from afar, having set up a complex system of communication consisting of mirror flashes that has been upheld by the Family. Shortly after a battle, Stalin ordered Oktavi to be killed by his own men, but they all gave their lives for their commanding officer.

Misc: SVT-40 rifle, TT-33 sidearm, GP-2 gas mask
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:10 pm

So your apart of the Leone Family?
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Joining up into it, yes.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Invite other people and shit if you would.
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Have you made a post on FiMFic yet?
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:51 pm

You should probably go do that.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:29 pm

You do it!
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:57 pm

I have skewl in teh mernin at ten. It's your RP, you need to do it. I can't administrate everything for you, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Well I could argue that you could but I wont.
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:50 pm

*blink* In the 24 hours that you had the chance, you still didn't...*sigh* My internet was out yesterday, and I got it fixed at noon today. Seriously, man!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Seriously yes lol!
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Well, if this thing crashes and burns, it's on you. Being the GM of an RP includes notifying everybody that you are doing one, not just making one and leaving it to rot.
Back to top Go down
technotemplar

technotemplar

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:15 am

Howdy I got the message from fimfiction.
Back to top Go down
The Templar Cultist

The Templar Cultist

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:50 am

Character Name: "The Whistleblower"

Appearance: Tall, brown hair, hazel eyes

Bio: Barely anything is known about "The Whistleblower" other than his extreme cruelty and his love for pyrotechnics, tear gas, and explosives. His techniques are calculated and precise, but are extremely violent and cruel. He has been responsible for most gas attacks throughout New York and has set fire to homes of those who owed him money for 'protection', but never paid the debt.

Area of control: Financial District of Manhattan

Main rackets: Car Bombs, Arson, Protection Rackets, and Hijacking

Misc: His Family consists of pyromaniacs, anti-government extremists, and corrupted police. Those under him are questionably loyal and are willing to fight for him, but not sacrifice themselves for him. He has been arrested by police on the count of murder, arson, and assault. Now he runs from police to avoid his sentence of a 'lifetime in jail'.

Last edited by The Templar Cultist on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TO OP!!!)
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:40 pm

.....A tad OP, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Tone it down a bit please.
Back to top Go down
The Templar Cultist

The Templar Cultist

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Kelly wrote:
Tone it down a bit please.
Okay, I changed it. Better?
Back to top Go down
The Templar Cultist

The Templar Cultist

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Terminal wrote:
.....A tad OP, if you ask me.
Fixed. tongue
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Yes, much better, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (OOC+Signup)
Page 1 of 1