Humans are Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are Superior

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC) Empty
PostSubject: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:14 am

OOC: OOC Sign Up
New York City, 1945.
An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC) Map_hoods4
An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC) 710px-Brooklyn_neighborhoods_map
Imagine growing up impoverished, struggling to satisfy even the most basic human needs. You are ethnic, and the Law provides you with no protection. Where would you turn? To the Mafia, of course.

This is post war New York, and thing could never better for an up and coming Mafioso. With new wealth flowing into the City, crime is increasing and so is the money you can make off it. You soon make a name for yourself, attract the attention of the higher ups in the Organisation. Before you know it, you are whisked away to a fortress. You've heard rumours, of course. Men in all black suits, big men, scary men, lead you to the car and take you there. Walls as high as buildings. Guards everywhere. You're scared stiff, and they take you inside.

You find yourself now in a dark room where men you've seen before are talking, men who wield as much power as Governors and Presidents, men who have taken down judges and senators like they were nothing. One of them smiles at you, and you kiss his ring.

"Welcome to the Family."
Back to top Go down
https://nshas.forumotion.com
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC)   An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Oktavi quickly replaces his GP-2 mask before any of the other men could get a clear look at the man's face. "Blagadarnost'i, ser. My name Oktavi, I come from Motherland to America to find job," the Russian immigrant said in broken English, his voice a deep, rumbling basso. He looked around the room at everyone, their faces slightly blurred through the eyeglasses of his face mask. "I hope that this place for one?"
Back to top Go down

An Offer You Can't Refuse: A Mafia RP (IC)
Page 1 of 1