Humans are Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are Superior

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Community Suggestions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

Community Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen boys and girls freaks and geeks nerds and birds of all ages.

I want you guys to use this thread to suggest Ideas and what we can do and what we could change on the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://nshas.forumotion.com
RedShirt047
RedShirt047

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:22 pm

Find a logo that ISN'T imperialistic/40k to use for this forum. Not everything has to be 40k related and we could use some variety. (Also, have the secondary color be blue instead of red.)
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Both can be arranged, though I chose the Imperium/Red combo because it felt right. What kind of combination do you think would come out of a Bluer theme?
Back to top Go down
RedShirt047
RedShirt047

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Something that speaks to moral superiority/our better nature (because this group REALLY needs that at times)

...Who am I kidding. It'll either never get changed or be changed back immediately by the f&%king 40k fans complaining.
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:48 pm

So, something along the lines of a blue-blooded supremacy. Also, only Kelly and myself can change the theme, so we'll decide if the WH40K-fags get their way.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Lord General
Lord General
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Sure that be arranged it's just a place holder.
Back to top Go down
https://nshas.forumotion.com
Grey Knight

Grey Knight

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 pm

RedShirt047 wrote:
Something that speaks to moral superiority/our better nature (because this group REALLY needs that at times)

...Who am I kidding. It'll either never get changed or be changed back immediately by the f&%king 40k fans complaining.

Morality is dead here.
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 am

Thou believst moral'ty is dead? Thine heart hath ne'er known nary but a faint of the word, for thy statement is not come true.
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Make a forum for Meta Fics.
Back to top Go down
Terminal
Lord Marshall
Lord Marshall
Terminal

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 pm

...That's actually not a bad idea. Meh, I'll get around to it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Suggestions.   Community Suggestions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humans are Superior :: Extra Activities :: Chat Topics-
Jump to: