Humans are Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are Superior

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle of some small town

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

The Battle of some small town Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:22 pm

(I couldn't think of a name for the town, so as you can see I just put "small town.)

Faustin forces are advancing in the NSF. A unit is going to capture a small town guarded by Union forces. Will they succeed? I don't know.

(Sorry for the shit intro.)
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:30 pm

The town is fortified with machine gun nests, a garrison of Soviet infantry are stationed there to quell a recent riot. From the roof of one of the buildings, a sniper spots a dust cloud in the distance.

"Sir! We've got company!" He tells his commander over the radio.

"Fausts?"

"Da!"

"Keep an eye on them, I'll get some fighters on station just in case."
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:36 pm

The General spies them with his binoculars. He assembles a group of Snipers to pick off some of the Soviet's before entering the town.
Back to top Go down
WarKing76
WarKing76

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:44 pm

(I'm just informing you guys that New Greyden will not take part because of two reasons:

1. I will not be engaging in this battle since my biggest concern is the stability of the NS.

2. I does not have any forces what so ever in this part of the region.

So yeah, good luck guys.)
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:05 pm

"Take cover!" Shouts one of the soldiers, ducking into a foxhole as he watches some of his comrades fall. "Where's our air support!"

"Rabbit Seven, this is Loki Five, we've been tasked with air support." The aircraft screams over head. "Thermals showing hostiles in the distance."

"LIGHT 'EM UP!" Shouts the Soviet commander, moments later the aircraft lines up an attack run and begins firing on the enemy position. "Get this information to the Premier! We've got another War on our hands!"

"Steel Rain, Steel Rain, give me intel, what're they up against, over." Says a stern voice over the radio, the Soviet commander in the Kremlin.

"Looks like the fausts are putting it all into this!"

"Copy that Steel Rain, weapons free."
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:09 pm

The faustanians assemble their rocket artillery and fire at the aircrafts.

(Also, "fausts" is an offensive term. Shame on you.)
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:15 pm

"Flares! Flares! Flares!" Announces a pilot over the radio as he deploys his. "Steel Rain! Steel Rain! It's too hot for air support at the moment, soften them up with SDI shot."

"Steel rain copies, Rabbit Seven prepare for bombardment, danger close."

"EVERYONE! DOWN IN YOUR FOXHOLES!" The Soviet commander yells, causing his troops to drop to the dirt. In orbit above the NSF, Soviet Orbital Platform One lines it's cannons up for a barrage. The shots are silent in the vacuum of space, but multiple Softball sized, tear shaped rounds are fired at the enemy position.
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:25 pm

The Faustin army also retreats into their own foxholes.
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 pm

The SDI bombards the target area, hitting the rocket artillery and sending dirt flying into the air.

"PREPARE TO FIRE!" Shouts the soviet commander, he picks up his Radio. "Keep us on your track, Steel Rain! We're going to need all the support we can get!"

"Roger that, Rabbit Seven"
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Faustin Land prepares their own orbital cannon.
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:47 pm

"Sir, enemy cannons are spooling up!" Shouts one of the sailors on the orbital platform.

"Prepare for broadside." Replies the Captain, looking at the enemy platform.

"Weapons coming online!"

Meanwhile...

The Soviets begin firing at the Fausts with a vengeance, the vehicles they arrived in are brought up to the line and they begin firing with the grenade launchers mounted in their turrets.
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:47 pm

More rocket artillery fire at the vehicles.
(Not all of them were killed, you know.)
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 pm

"Sir! We've targeted the enemy station's control and weapons deck!"

"Excellent! FIRE!" The commander orders, moments later the platform jolts a bit and streaks of light race towards the Faustin station. The SDI shot has been replaced with pointed, medicine ball sized shells.

Meanwhile...

"COVER! COVER!" The commander yells. "Loki Five, request immediate air support! COOK THOSE FAUSTS!" The jet screams over head, dropping two napalm bombs from its wings over the enemy rocket artillery.
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:56 pm

In response, the Faustin orbital canon fires on wherever it thinks the enemy commander is.
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:00 am

"Minimal damage to solar array, sir!" Shouts one of the officers. "Shells making impact now!"

The shells slam into the weapons deck of the Faustin station as well as it's command deck, breaching the hull and tumbling through the ship like pinballs.
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:02 am

The Faustin Air force comes in. Due to UFO studying, the air force has reached it's peak. They fire at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:31 am

(Where are they even firing from? I'm a little confused.)
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:33 am

Soviet Aircraft Carrier Loki

The order had come not minutes later, the Coalition was once again at war. The aircraft carrier was still close enough to be combat effective in the new conflict, and as such it's pilots were being scrambled. The first battle of the war was happening inland on the border of the NSF and the Fausts. A garrison of soldiers against the Faustin army, and it was clear that more of the Fausts would be moving to attack more targets.

"PILOTS TO YOUR PLANES! SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE!" The loudspeaker announced as fighters were brought up on deck. They were quickly spooling up their engines and launching from the catapults.

Meanwhile...

((Hopefully this gives more description))

Loki Five rolled and dodged an enemy strafing run, the pilot watched the battle on the ground for a moment. The Soviets were in their foxholes in front of the small town, on the main street their ground vehicles had rolled up and were firing at the enemy lines across a small river, they were near a bridge which was why the town was so important. While the fighting continued on the front, some Soviet soldiers began urging the citizens to leave.

There was a chime, warning the pilot that there was a lock. The man yanked the stick hard back, his vision going grey for a moment. The chime faded and he found himself on the tail of the enemy fighter. Without hesitation he drew back on the trigger and peppered his tail with lead.

On the ground...

"Sir! The bridge!" Shouted one of the soldiers from his foxhole, before firing another burst from his rifle. "We should blow it!" A bullet pinged near his foxhole, causing him to duck down.

"Right!" The commander replied, picking up his radio. "Loki Five! Loki Five!"

"Busy!" Replied the strained pilots voice. "Gotta flight coming in from the south, change frequency! Loki Seven!" The commander responeded with a click before switching channels.

"Loki Seven, Rabbit Seven! Blow the bridge!" There was a cry of pain from a foxhole to the right.

"MEDIC!"

"Copy that Rabbit Seven. Dropping low with Loki Nine and Loki Eight, we'll follow the river. Hold tight, Loki Flight out!"

Space...

"Keep firing!" Shouted the commander, pointing at the enemy station. Shells were impacting it's weapons and control decks, as well as other areas vital to operations. At the same time, shells were striking the Soviet station, some bounced off of the armor intended for meteorites, while others punched holes in several crew decks.

"SOP1, SOP2. Request permission to take over ground support." Said a voice over the radio, the commander picked it up.

"You got it SOP2." He stated sternly before turning to his weapons officer. "END THAT STATION! RAM IT IF YOU HAVE TO!" The officer replied with a salute and weapons that had been devoted to shelling the ground turned towards the station. They were larger, intended for dropping 'Rods from god', and now they were being brought to bare on an enemy station.

SOP2...

The station moved slowly in its orbit, its crew watching as the other station fought the Faustin foe.

"Alright, spool up the guns! When we're in position, start taking fire missions." Said the station commander, he sat down in his chair and waited for further orders.
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Meanwhile in a Control Ship
The Battle of some small town Mothership_02.jpgd94a4f59-6eaf-4b17-a320-8be6d6181553Large
The Commander sat in his office, watching the battle from a very advanced telescope. He didn't have to worry about being blasted or invaded. The Ship had a force field.
"Zdá sa, že sa generál má trochu problémy s mestom, a to aj s našimi lietadlami. Možno by sme sa mali dostať z veľkej zbrane." he said in Slovak.
He orders a soldier to get inside to get inside the War Machine, a giant robot suit.
The Battle of some small town NightLordsPowerArmour2

The Soldier drops from the control ship into the town. He fires his minigun to Soviet soldiers and vehicles.

"Bude to otázka času, než Sovietmi, aby to dole, ale to bude dať čas k útoku."

(The ship isn't actually in space by the way.)
Back to top Go down
The_Boss
Proselyte
Proselyte
The_Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:21 am

"Mother Empress..." Said the pilot of one of the fighters flying in from the river. "BLAST THAT MOTHER F-" He pulled the trigger, firing a burst of bullets from his aircraft's heavy machinegun while his compatriots blew the bridge to pieces.

On the ground...

"STEEL RAIN! STEEL RAIN! SHATTERED SABRE! I REPEAT, SHATTERED SABRE!" Shouted the commander into his radio as he ducked into another foxhole, one of the vehicles armor buckled and it was put out of commision.

"Confirm Shattered Sabre."

"Shattered Sabre, confirmed!"

The Premier's office...

"Madame Premier, we've received a Shattered Sabre call." Said an aid, handing a piece of paper to the angry looking woman.

"You are authorized to call in the Grim Reaper Drones. Target their main forces and wherever this call came in from." She said coldly, the aid was shocked. "Did I stutter?"

"N-No ma'am! It's just... Isn't that a bit... Extreme?"

"This war is the result of mad men who refuse to accept 'No' as an answer. If they will not listen to words for peace, they can give us cries for mercy instead."

"What about the council?"

"They will understand. I doubt the queen will push for restraint as she did with the NSF. No... This time we show no such kindness. Launch the drones."

"Yes, madame premier."

Soviet Orbital Platform 2

"We've been ordered to what?!" Said a surprised commander.

"Launch TADs sir!"

"It's about fucking time. Launch them at will."

"Aye sir."

Space.

From the second platform, half a dozen massive pods detatched and shot towards the planet below. Angling themselves to impact behind the enemy lines. They slammed into the planet with great force, sending dirt and rocks into the air and shaking the ground. There was an ominous horn that echoed from the holes soon after...
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 am

"Hmmm..yes! I have an idea!" the Commander said with excitement. He called the General.

"General, send your horse calvary with steel rope and knock that thing to the ground! I'll send out my fighter planes that also have rope."
The Commander sent out more air force units.
The Battle of some small town Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBkgnapdGjIVAzQvdWXVJR6K1Muqch9ParyPb2dK8YE2d4G9Jrvw

Meanwhile, the War Machine activated his jetpack feature and fired a lock-on rocket at the Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Grey Knight

Grey Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:08 am

They watched the battle unfolding in their city, watching the chaos unfold and knew it was their time to strike, to make it easier for liberating forces to free them.
"Cell twenty-two, prepare to fight! We're gonna fuck up the Coalition bastards and take back our city!"
Back to top Go down
Mister Faustin
Proselyte
Proselyte
Mister Faustin

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:38 am

(Is he going to continue?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of some small town   The Battle of some small town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle of some small town
Page 1 of 1